A replica of Hadhafang from The Lord of the Rings movies.
Hadhafang was a sword once belonging to the Elven princess Idril who wed a mortal Man (Tuor) and bore Eärendil, the father of Elrond, who in turn was father to Arwen. Hadhafang was wielded by Elrond during the battle between the Last Alliance of Elves and Men and the forces of the Dark Lord Sauron on the slopes of Mount Doom.
The blade is inscribed with Tengwar runes in Sindarin that say “Aen estar Hadhafang i chathol hen, thand arod dan i thang an i arwen.”, which translates to “This blade is called Hadhafang, a noble defense against the enemy throng for a noble lady“. In Sindarin “Arwen” actually means “noble (or royal) woman”.
• Blade Material: Stainless Steel
• Edge: Non-sharpened
• Treatment: Machine made
• Overall Length: 38 inches
• Blade Length: 30 inches
• Handle: 9.5 inches polycarbonate and zinc alloy
• Display stand: L30cm x W12cm x H11cm wood
• Scabbard: Not Available
• A beautiful wall hanger intended to be displayed on the wall
• Specs may vary slightly from piece to piece
• Not recommended for martial arts training or cutting
• Cannot be disassembled
• Packaging: carton box