RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
• GeishasBlade.com guarantees Return and Exchange within 7 days from the date of receipt for defective items (unless otherwise stated that the item has a defect such as those listed in our Scratch & Dent section), or if the item has been grossly misrepresented, or if you have received a different item, or if it has been damaged during shipping. Please understand that a loose saya or tsuba is not considered to be a “defect” and is considered to be regular maintenance. If your saya or tsuba is/becomes loose, please contact us and we will walk you through the proper way to get your saya or tsuba tight as new. Minor scratches on the blade are also not considered to be a defect unless the sword has been used for cutting.
• Shipping cost is non-refundable.
• Buyer is responsible for the return shipping cost unless the problem was due to our error.
• A return or exchange of an item is not accepted if you simply change your mind or due to buyer’s negligence or mishandling.
• We will either offer a full or a partial refund in the same way you sent your payment or other convenient methods (less transaction fees if applicable).
• You cannot choose to exchange your item for a different item. If your item is no longer in stock, only then will we allow you to exchange your item for another item of the same or lesser value or offer a full or partial refund of the item cost.
• If your item is damaged during shipping, please notify us within 7 days from the date of receipt and we will file a shipment claim with the courier on your behalf.
All returned items should be returned in the same condition you received it, has not been used, and in its original box and will be inspected prior to processing a refund or an exchange. The item must be well-packaged to avoid further damage during shipping. Improper packaging on returned items by the buyer resulting in further damages will be denied. Please allow 3-5 business days for processing.
• We want our customers to be completely satisfied with their purchases. If for any reason you have a problem, please feel free to contact us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.